Saturday, September 30, 2006

Follow My Dream



Follow My Dream

Days of sorrow has pass me by
Time to let go and let me fly
Tears I have cried are now dry
Eager to discover life, oh my

New challenges suppresses me down
Why I'd ask do people let me down
Is being myself a hurtful dilemma
Just a chance to show my charisma

All this time I was afraid in hiding
The self never trusting and believing
Now that I aspire to reach out long
I'm pushed below where I might belong

I want to explore and reach my goal
So let me be and play my unique role
Even if the world is against my will
I will follow my dream, oh I will !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gal!!!

Follow your dreams and fly high..no one gonna stop you..keep believing in yourself :)

Love, Mariati

October 08, 2006 12:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home