Friday, May 04, 2007

And It Hurts So Bad...



I have decided, I would put up my poem and explain abit on the poem itself, as in how I feel, what made me write the poem etc etc...
Been in a real topsy turvy emotion rollercoaster these past 3 months (exactly for certain reasons, which will remain as it is atm)... life goes up and down but isn't it interesting when you feel that your on a roll and life's going upwards and normal and wonderful and yes.. all those great things, and suddenly, out of the blue... in one moment.. it becomes still or worst, even downhill immediately.. it does hurt inside....
Its the year of pig (I had forgotten that for sometime now)... a year of luck, happiness and prosperity... are these astrology stuff for real? I did feel reeaaally lucky.. but is it all gone now? Have I run out of luck?
Questions, questions keep lingering in my mind, and the only way to keep my mind away from them, writing poems.. and that's why I had written the poem above... Will I get an answer? Well.. I sorta did but I still go back into the "past"... oh dear me :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home